- 5.29 oz San Antonio Tres Estrellas® Wheat Flour
- 3.52 oz Tres Estrellas® Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Sugar
- 1.05 oz Butter
- 1 Egg
- 50 ml Water
For the white sauce:
- 125 ml Milk
- 125 ml Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 0.35 oz Roquefort cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the filling:
- 5.29 oz chopped ham
- 3.52 oz cooked bacon, diced with the fat removed
How To Make It
- Add salt, sugar and butter to the Tres Estrellas® Flour. Mix with your hands until obtaining a crumb consistency.
- Add the egg and the water, mix until you form a dough that can be handled. Roll out the dough until it is 3mm thick and line the tray, do not cut the excess to prevent shrinkage.
- Separately, blend the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Spread the ham and bacon on the bottom of pan, pour the white sauce on top. Cut off the excess pastry.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes or until the filling has set.
- Remove from oven, cool and carefully remove from the tray.