For the dough:
- 1.97 oz Butter
- 3.35 oz granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml whole milk
- 8.81 oz San Antonio Tres Estrellas® Wheat Flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
For the garnish:
- 7.05 oz Powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsps Lime juice
- 4.40 oz chocolate frosting
How To Make It
- Beat butter with sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Next, add the eggs, one at a time, and the milk; mix and add the sifted flour with the baking powder to form a dough.
- Form balls about 1 cm in diameter and flatten them slightly to make the cookies.
- Place them on a greased and lined tray.
- Without preheating, bake for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- For the frosting, mix the sugar with the lemon juice and beat until you get a smooth cream. Spread the frosting on each cookie.
- Separately, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and decorate the cookies; you can make whatever patterns you wish with the help of a toothpick.