- 8.81 oz San Antonio Tres Estrellas® Wheat Flour
- 1.05 oz Sugar
- 0.17 oz Salt
- 1.23 oz Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 0.10 oz Dried yeast
- 50 ml Water
- Oil, as needed
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsps Ground cinnamon
How To Make It
- Mix all ingredients except the San Antonio Tres Estrellas® Wheat Flour and water.
- Add the flour and mix. Pour in the water and knead until you have a soft, elastic dough. Leave to prove for 20 minutes and refrigerate for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it out into a rectangular shape using enough flour to prevent it from sticking. Glaze the surface with a little water and fold it in half.
- Roll the dough out until 1 cm thick and cut the donuts; open the ring slightly and let them prove on a cloth in a warm place. You can mix the dough removed from the centers, roll it out and cut out more donuts.
- Heat the oil and keep it over a medium heat. To check if the oil is ready, drop a ball of dough into the oil and you will see how the surrounding oil begins to boil. The color will also change slightly.
- Fry the donuts on both sides and drain, before they cool, roll them in sugar mixed with cinnamon.