- 1 kg San Antonio Tres Estrellas® Wheat Flour
- 0.70 oz Salt
- 0.35 oz Baking powder
- 5.29 - 7.05 oz vegetable shortening
- 17.63 - 19.40 oz water (heated to 25° C)
How To Make It
- Mix San Antonio Tres Estrellas® Wheat Flour with salt and baking powder. Add and mix the butter, add the water little by little and knead until a soft and firm dough is formed.
- Let the dough rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Form small balls of dough, flatten them a little with your hand; on a flat surface roll out with a rolling pin, forming a circle.
- Cook on a hot comal or griddle.