- 7.05 oz San Antonio Tres Estrellas® Wheat Flour
- 1.76 oz rice flour for making Tres Estrellas® chocolate flavored Atole
- 5.29 oz Butter
- 7.93 oz brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vainilla
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 7.05 oz chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
How To Make It
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy, slowly add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine the Tres Estrellas® Flours with the baking soda and fold into the butter and sugar mixture, mixing until you achieve a dough that you can handle. Add the chocolate chips and nuts without overworking the dough.
- Sprinkle some San Antonio Tres Estrellas® Wheat Flour on your hands and shape the dough into ping pong ball sized balls.
- Flatten them lightly and place them on the tray leaving a space of 3 cm between each cookie.
- Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes, remove and leave to cool.