For the bread:
- 1stick butter of 3.17 oz
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 1/2 cups Trigo Integral Tres Estrellas®
- 1/2 cup amaranth
- 1 tsp Baking powder
For the lattice:
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 3 tbsps Honey
- Seasonal fruit
How To Make It
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and the honey. When well combined, add Tres Estrellas® Whole Wheat Flour mixed with the amaranth and baking powder.
- Pour into a pan and bake at 390ºF for 30 minutes or until the center feels firm.
- For the lattice, spread a layer of amaranth over baking parchment. Criss-cross with chocolate in thin strands and refrigerate until it hardens. Place another layer of paper over the amaranth, flip and repeat the process on the opposite side.
- Cut the lattice the length and width of the sponge and place on top of the sponge, which should have already been removed from the pan and cooled. Drizzle the honey on top and decorate with fruit.