For the rice flour:
- ½ cup Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 4 cups coconut water
- 6 tbsps honey maple
- 1 cup mango cubes
- 2 cup pineapple cubes
- 8 ice cubes
How To Make It
- Boil the coconut water with the maple syrup and the Tres Estrellas Rice Flour.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring until fully cooked.
- Let it cool.
- Blend with the mango and pineapple cubes, ice and serve.
- Garnish with shredded coconut.
- If preferable, use frozen mango cubes instead of ice.
- If you’d prefer a creamier drink, use coconut milk instead of coconut water.