For the base:
- 8 tbsps Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 8 tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Melted butter
For the cheesecake:
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cream cheese bar, at room temperature
- 1 cup Lime juice
- 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
How To Make It
- In a hot frying pan, add San Antonio Rice Flour, sugar and butter. Cook over low heat until golden brown. Remove from fire. Spread the crumble over a container and refrigerate. Once firm, pour the crumble into the bottom of glasses.
- For the cheesecake, blend all the ingredients. Pour over rice base in each glass and alternate with chopped strawberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Garnish the glass rim with crumbles, strawberries and mint leaves.
- The rice flour crumbles must be refrigerated so
they are crunchy in the dessert.