For the rice flour:
- ½ cup Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 4 cups almond milk
- 6 tbsps honey
- 1 cup Kale leaves
- 1 cup leaves spinach
- 1 piece ripe banana
- 1 tbsps vanilla extract
- 8 ice cubes
How To Make It
- Bring the almond milk, honey and Tres Estrellas Rice Flour to a boil.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring until fully cooked.
- Let it cool.
- Blend together with kale leaves, spinach, banana, vanilla extract, ice and serve.
- Garnish with sprinkled flaxseed.
- If preferable, substitute with soymilk.
- If preferable, substitute with agave syrup.