- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 2 cups Chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup Chocolate hazelnut cream
- 1 cup Chocolate cookies, ground
- 1 cup Nuts, chopped
How To Make It
- In a saucepan, add milk, Tres Estrellas Rice Flour and add the cream, bring to a boil. Add the chocolate chips and the hazelnut cream. Cook over low heat until it thickens. Remove from heat.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add the cookies and nuts. Pour the mixture to a 3 cm thickness into a square mold and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for about 30 to 40 minutes until firm.
- Remove from the mold and remove the plastic film. Cut into squares and add powdered sugar.
- Serve with ice cream and strawberries.