- 1 cup Milk
- 1.23 oz Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1 piece Lime zest
- 1 tbsp Matcha tea powder
- 17.63 oz White chocolate
For the finishing:
- 1 cup ground cookies vanilla
- 2 tbsp Matcha tea
How To Make It
- In saucepan, mix milk, Tres Estrellas Rice Flour and add cream, bring to a boil. Add lime zest and matcha tea. Cook over low heat until it thickens. Remove from heat.
- When the mixture is lukewarm, add the chocolate and mix until it is combined. Refrigerate for about 30 to 40 minutes until firm.
- Mix ground cookies with matcha tea. Once the mixture is firm, make portions with a spoon and place on top of the cookie mixture. Mix and shape into bite-sized balls.
- Refrigerate truffles for 15 minutes before serving.
- Keep refrigerated as they are sensitive to heat.