- 1 cup Tres Estrellas® Traditional Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 tbsps Cocoa
- 2 cups finely chopped fruit of your choice
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Colored sugar, as needed.
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 392º F
- Mix Tres Estrellas® Pancake Mix with the egg and milk, set aside ½ cup of this batter and add the cocoa to the other half. Make a cone from waxed paper and fill with the cocoa mixture; set aside.
- Spoon a large spoonful of batter onto the tray and spread it out with the same spoon, forming a thin layer; marble with the chocolate mixture and place in the oven. When the sponge starts to turn golden brown, remove it, peel it from the tray and immediately shape it by rolling it around the rolling pin; let it cool down and carefully remove it.
- Fill the sponge with fruit and seal with cream at the ends. Decorate with colored sugar and serve.