- ½ package of crushed Maria-cookies
- 50 g of Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 59 g of softened butter
- 250g cream cheese
- 25g butter
- 90 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60 ml of milk
- 10g of Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 1 tbsps of vanilla essence
- 40ml of sour cream
- 2 tbsps of soluble coffee (instant coffee)
- 1 tbsps of hot water
How To Make It
- For the crust, mix all the ingredients to form a dough
- Place the dough on the base, and on the sides of an 18cm pie plate, previously greased and floured (depending of the type of the mold you use)
- For the cheesecake, soften the cream cheese with butter and sugar.
- When it is smooth and soft. add the eggs little by little.
- Separately, dissolve Tres Estrellas Rice Flour with milk, vanilla and cream, and add to the previous mixture. Put it aside.
- Dissolve the coffee with hot water and mix it with the prepared half.
- Pour the cheese preparation over the mold, and then coffee flavor. Using a toothpick or fork, use circular motions to achieve a marbling.
- Bake it in 160 C for 30 minutes
- Let cool and unmold carefully
- In order to bake a cajeta cheesecake, replace the coffee mix with two tablespoons of cajeta.
- Recipe created by Chef Mariano Sandoval and Chef Omar Sandoval