- 1/2 cup Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 4 cups Milk
- 6 tbsps Honey
- 1 tbsps Vanilla extract
- 2 pieces Diced apple with skin on
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Ice
How To Make It
- Boil the milk with the honey and Tres Estrellas Rice Flour.
- Boil over a medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring until well-cooked.
- Leave to cool.
- Blend together with the diced apple, cinnamon, vanilla extract and ice cubes. Serve.
- Decorate by sprinkling granola on top.
- Substitute the granola for chopped walnuts or sliced almonds.