- 16.93 oz Thin breaded chicken cutlets
- 4 pieces Scallion, cut into quarters
- 1 piece Carrot, grated
- 1 piece Yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
For the coating:
- 3 pieces Eggs
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 cup Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- Oil, for cooking
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsps Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Yellow corn, kernels
- 1 cup Table cream
How To Make It
- Spread the chicken cutlets and add salt and pepper to taste. In the center add a small amount of the vegetables: scallion, carrot, pepper, spinach and cherry tomatoes and roll tightly. Hold with toothpicks.
- Lightly beat eggs with garlic and turmeric using a fork and empty into a long dish. Dip each roll in the egg wash, draining the excess, then coat with Tres Estrellas Rice Flour. Dip them into the egg wash once more and coat with Parmesan cheese.
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and fry the breaded rolls for about 8 minutes until light golden brown. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- For the sauce, dissolve Tres Estrellas Rice Flour in milk. Heat together with the corn and table cream. Season to taste. Remove from heat when sauce has thickened. Liquefy and strain.
- Slice spring rolls diagonally and serve with corn sauce. Garnish with parsley.
- The parmesan cheese must be grated.