- 1 1/2 cups Tres Estrellas® Traditional Pancake Mix
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 can Condensed milk.
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Mint leaves
- Melted and flour for the pan
How To Make It
- Grease the pan and coat with flour. Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Prepare the Tres Estrellas® Traditional Pancake Mix with the cream and eggs, add the milk little by little until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the batter into the pan until about 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Leave to cool and decorate with raspberries, sugar and mint leaves.