- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Tres Estrellas® Churro Flour Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsps Butter
- 1 can of pineapple in syrup, sliced
- 8 dried mint leaves, diced
- 2 cups Whipped cream chantilly
- 8 cherries
How To Make It
- Heat the water and when it boils add the Tres Estrellas® Churro Mix. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until the batter comes off the sides of the pan. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add eggs and continue beating until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the piping bag and pipe 12 cm in diameter circles onto the tray. Bake at 410°F for 25 minutes or until they are risen and dry. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Separately, melt the butter in a frying pan, place the pineapple slices in the pan and roast on both sides, add the mint and roast for another minute.
- Cut the choux in two layers, fill the first layer with whipped cream using a piping bag and then place the other layer on top. Then decorate with the roasted pineapple and a cherry.