- Oil, as needed
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 3 cups Tres Estrellas® Churro Flour Mix
- 2 cups Sugar
For the cream:
- 2 cups Cajeta
- 4 tbsps Tres Estrellas Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
How To Make It
- Preheat oil in a saucepan.
- Add boiling water to the Tres Estrellas® Churros Mix, beat until blended.
- Attach a nozzle to the piping bag and fill with the mixture, pour hot oil into the pan. Pipe churros into the pan and fry on both sides. Drain and sprinkle with sugar (as indicated on package).
- For the cream, place the dulce de leche in a saucepan and heat. Dissolve the Tres Estrellas® Rice Flour in the water, add it to the mixture and stir until it thickens. Let it cool.
- To fill the churros, cut one end off. Make a cone out of the paper and fill with the dulce de leche. Pipe into churros to taste.