- Oil, as needed
- 2 cups Water
- 3 cups Tres Estrellas® Churro Flour Mix
- 1 cup Sugar
For the filling:
- 2 cups Whipped cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- Seasonal fruit of your choice.
How To Make It
- Heat plenty of oil in a skillet. Boil the water, pour into a bowl with the Tres Estrellas® Churro Mix and beat vigorously with a spatula to incorporate the lumps.
- Pour the batter into the piping bag and pipe a spiral “nest” into the oil; cook on both sides; drain and sprinkle with the sugar.
- Beat the cold cream with the sugar until it forms stiff peaks, fill the nests with the cheese. Decorate the surface with cream and fruit.