- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Tres Estrellas® Churro Flour Mix
- 2 Eggs
For the filling:
- 2 cups Whipped cream chantilly
- Seasonal fruit of your choice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
How To Make It
- Bring water to a boil and then remove from heat and add the Tres Estrellas® Churro Mix. Beat vigorously using a wooden spoon until the batter comes of the sides of the pot.
- Transfer to the bowl and add the eggs.
- Fill the piping bag with the batter and pipe three little balls next to each other onto the tray to form caterpillar shapes. Bake at 410°F until risen and dry. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Cut each caterpillar into 2 layers (base and top), cover the first layer with whipped cream, add fruit, place the other layer on top and sprinkle with powdered sugar.