- 8.81 oz Cream cheese
- 15 seedless grapes
- 1 cup Ground walnuts
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Tres Estrellas® Churro Flour Mix
- 2 Eggs
- Oil, as needed
How To Make It
- Cover a grape in cream cheese, form a small ball and roll in the ground walnuts. Repeat the procedure with the remaining grapes and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Bring the water to a boil; lower the heat and add the Tres Estrellas® Churros Mix. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until the batter comes away from the sides of the pot.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the eggs; continue beating until perfectly combined.
- Remove the balls from the refrigerator, pierce them with a fork and dip them in the batter; drain the excess.
- Fry in hot oil and drain the grease on a cooling tray or paper towel. Serve.