- 1 cup sugar for caramel
- 1 sachet of Tres Estrellas® Chocolate Flavored Atole.
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 packet Cream cheese of 6.70 oz
- 3.52 oz fresh cheese
How To Make It
- Heat the sugar in a saucepan, stirring constantly, until achieving a light copper-colored caramel. Pour it into the pan and completely cover the sides and bottom.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients. Pour into the pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 180ºC in a bain-marie for 1 hour 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool, remove carefully from the pan and decorate as desired.