- 1/2 packet Tres Estrellas® Strawberry Flavored Atole.
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vainilla
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 1 cup Cream
- 5.29 oz soft cheese
- 16 small strawberries washed, disinfected, hulled and frozen
How To Make It
- Blend Tres Estrellas® Rice Flour with milk, cinnamon, vanilla and condensed milk.
- Cook in a saucepan for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened; remove from heat and leave to cool. Add cream, the crumbled cheese and frozen strawberries.
- Pour into a container and freeze for 4 hours; remove from freezer, beat a little and refreeze.
- Remove from the freezer after 24 hours, scoop the ice cream into servings of your desired size and serve in glasses. Decorate as you wish.