- 1 sachet of Tres Estrellas® Chocolate Flavored Atole.
- 1/2 liter Milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- ½ cup coffee liqueur
- ½ cup melted bittersweet chocolate
How To Make It
- Blend a Tres Estrellas® Atole sachet with milk and sugar.
- Pour into a saucepan, cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly, and leave to cool.
- Beat the cold cream until it has a firm consistency and fold in the liqueur.
- Decorate the sides of the glasses with melted chocolate and pour in the Mousse mixture.
- Refrigerate, cover with cream and decorate as you wish.