Pancakes Flour Mix
The Pancake Line was born in the 60's under the brand "Tres Estrellas®".
- This flour mixture is characterized by its marked aroma of butter, vanilla, and maple, a flavor that remains during the beating and cooking process.
- The resulting pancakes are characterized by their uniform light golden color.
- As for the sweetness of the product, it is within the normal range of prepared flours, with approximately 13% sugar.
- Regarding the sponginess of the product, the thickness of freshly baked pancakes falls within an accepted range of 1.0 cm to 1.3 cm.
- Regarding the texture, this mixture is characterized by being easily chewable, even when accompanied with the addition of sticky sugar-base coatings and/or fruit.